Connection Cable Manufacturers describe the requirements for cable connections:
1) The connection between the cable and the electrical equipment should use a junction box that matches the performance of the electrical equipment. No exposed joints, "chicken feet" or "sheep tails".
2) The cable core wire should be connected to the electrical equipment using a toothed crimping plate (jaw) or a wire lug.
3) Connections between different types of cables (such as paper-insulated cables and rubber cables or plastic cables) should be connected with junction boxes, connectors, or busbar boxes that meet the requirements.
4) When cables of the same type are directly connected, they must comply with the regulations.
5) The cable should enter the cable entry device as a whole and be pressed tightly with the device to prevent the cable from pulling out.
6) The cable junction box used for the interconnection of high-voltage oil-impregnated paper-insulated cables shall be filled with insulating fillers.
7) When the rubber-sheathed cable is directly connected, it shall be connected by vulcanization heat repair or a cold repair process with the same efficiency as the vulcanization heat repair in accordance with the regulations, and there shall be no cold joints.