There are five types of cables, namely: bare wires, winding wires, power cables, communication cables, and communication optical cables, wires, and cables for electrical equipment. Different types of cables have different scopes of use. As a power or signal transmission device, the cable is one of the equipment with the largest amount of electricity. Cables are usually composed of several or groups of conductors, and the material is copper. Below, Connection Cable Manufacturers introduce the use of cables:
1. Bare wires refer to products with only conductors and no insulation, such as steel-cored aluminum stranded wires, copper-aluminum busbars, electric locomotive wires, etc.; mainly used in suburban areas, rural areas, user main lines, switch cabinets, etc.
2. Magnet wire, also known as winding wire, is an insulated wire used to manufacture coils or windings in electrical products. Mainly used for various motors, instruments, and so on.
3. Power cables are cable products used to transmit and distribute high-power electrical energy in the main lines of the power system. They are often used in urban underground power grids, power station lead-out lines, internal power supply in industrial and mining enterprises, and underwater transmission lines across rivers and seas.
4. Communication cables and communication optical cables, communication cables, and optical fibers are usually small and uniform in structure size and require high manufacturing precision. It is widely used in the signal transmission of various departments such as telecommunications, electricity, broadcasting, etc., and will gradually become the main body of the future communication network.
5. Wires and cables for electrical equipment, which directly transmit electrical energy from the distribution point of the power system to the power supply connection lines of various electrical equipment and appliances Wire and cable for installation wiring and control signals.